+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PHD ADMISSION

Ngwoke

May 16, 2012
Hello!

I have just completed MSc. in International Project Management from a University in Scotland. Which of the Universities in Canada can i apply to undertake a PhD program? Research areas includes but not limited to Real Estate Management, Project Management, Housing and infrastructure development.
Thank you,

David

thrakos

May 15, 2012
Yes you can enroll in PhD and even earn a salary while doing it my hotmail ID is thrakos_x email me and I will forward academic contact information for you to communicate with. following acceptance into a PhD program you can then apply for Study Permit this forum has many resources and you can get paid professional help via canadavisa for this matter. but first you need acceptance and funding. :-X

fiirm

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
thrakos said:
Yes you can enroll in PhD and even earn a salary while doing it my hotmail ID is thrakos_x email me and I will forward academic contact information for you to communicate with. following acceptance into a PhD program you can then apply for Study Permit this forum has many resources and you can get paid professional help via canadavisa for this matter. but first you need acceptance and funding. :-X
Hi thrakos,

I wish to enroll for PhD in Finance also, cna you send me the contacts and help me with details about getting paid while studying.

Help with the resource that can help as well thanks
Fiirm

RN

Star Member
Jan 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ngwoke,
You may want to look individually at the university. In ontario, you will find a list of all universities at www.ouac.on.ca

Fiirm,
I suggest you look closely about procedures for getting work permit for international students. You will find that there are restrictions in working for the first couple of months. Generally, as a PhD student, you can work on campus as a Teaching Assistant or Research Assistant. You should also try to ensure you are able to sustain yourself financially (without income in Canada) before you decide to come as nothing is guaranteed and you dont want to be stuck or have a really miserable life here.

I also suggest you take caution to avoid scams

fiirm

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
RN said:
Ngwoke,
You may want to look individually at the university. In ontario, you will find a list of all universities at www.ouac.on.ca

Fiirm,
I suggest you look closely about procedures for getting work permit for international students. You will find that there are restrictions in working for the first couple of months. Generally, as a PhD student, you can work on campus as a Teaching Assistant or Research Assistant. You should also try to ensure you are able to sustain yourself financially (without income in Canada) before you decide to come as nothing is guaranteed and you dont want to be stuck or have a really miserable life here.

I also suggest you take caution to avoid scams
Thanks RN,

I am just looking at ways to make things eazy if decided to go for PhD. If is eazy to get work while studying. I am not international student, i processing my CSQ for Quebec so i dont i will require work permit once i obtained the PR?

I will try and stuck before coming thanks.

Fiirm

thrakos

May 15, 2012
Vous n'avez pas besoin de WP i vous êtes PR. De même, il ne semble pas qui ont besoin d'aide pour venir au Canada pour etudier :-\

ebaye

Aug 15, 2012
PHD ADMISSION PLS

I have just completed MSc. in Environmental Engineering Newcastle University,UK. Which of the Universities in Canada can i apply to undertake a PhD program? Research areas in environmental engineering(safe water sanitation in developing countries or environmental health and safety
Thank you,
scholastica_ebaye@yahoo.com
+2347067789502
urgently needed