+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP

Karimelgayar

Apr 25, 2021
Hey guys, I applied for pgwp in December and still didn't hear anything yet. Did the people who applied in September-december hear anything yet? What are your timelines

Mashathebear

Mar 11, 2022
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-10-2022
Hello, my PGWP was approved but not for my dependents although the application was sent for all of us together. Could it be a mistake that they were refused?
I am outside of Canada and I don't want to travel without my kids.

Could someone please tell me what to do : produce another request for my dependents ? provide me of some way to contact IRCC to het help ?
I am really desperate. Thanks for the help.

Wisp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2021
Hey guys, can anyone explain how is IRCC tracking the part-time work that was done during the study? Do we need to upload any specific documents, like bank statements or work receipts to prove that we didn't exceed the 20 hours of work limit during our study course? The question is that they say the work should not exceed 20 hours, how this fact will be placed to the IRCC?

halcurrent

Mar 18, 2019
Lol I applied from Ontario
did you get the WP-EXT for PGWP after you applied ?
mine is now expired
My WP-EXT will soon expire and yet the PGWP is still not out. I applied since Aug 2022. This is end of Nov and is still not out.
what do I do when the WP-EXT expires please?

halcurrent

Mar 18, 2019
My WP-EXT will soon expire and yet the PGWP is still not out. I applied since Aug 2022. This is end of Nov and is still not out.
what do I do when the WP-EXT expires please?

Good morning, everyone and Happy New year to you.
Please any useful advice to my above question would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

mama800

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Good morning, everyone and Happy New year to you.
Please any useful advice to my above question would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.
Hi,

Please I am in this boat, I applied in Sept 2022 and my ext would soon expire and my HR department is asking for the PGWP or I need to stop working until I get my PGWP, What should I do?

Ayo2995

Jan 10, 2023
So to answer you guys; you all continue working till you get your PGWP approval! I hope this answer your questions

halcurrent

Mar 18, 2019
So to answer you guys; you all continue working till you get your PGWP approval! I hope this answer your questions

Thanks so much.
Finally, the PGWP approval has come. Though for 1year, but better than none. Thanks to all.
However, a key question though - now that i have travelled out of Canada for a pressing business need and family matter, how do I proceed with the application for a TRV to get back to Canada. I have been browsing through the IRCC website, but I don't seem to find the right form or process to use.

Appreciate any advice from anyone.
I really would like to handle this urgently because I am seriously missing my wife and kids who are still in Canada. Haven't seen them for close to 5months.