+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP

Neha1999

Jul 27, 2021
Hello, Please help me out. I have completed my studies but I have not received required documents to apply PGWP my status is expiring on 30/07/21 what should I do that I am not out of status

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello, Please help me out. I have completed my studies but I have not received required documents to apply PGWP my status is expiring on 30/07/21 what should I do that I am not out of status
Do you have health coverage through your province or school. When does your health card or health plan expire?

Dada13

Jul 21, 2021
I don't know where you live, but I was in the same situation two months ago. I submitted my PGWP from Quebec three days before my study visa expiration. Hopefully, I was able to renew my insurance card for six months until I get my full PGWP.

Anyw

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Do you have health coverage through your province or school. When does your health card or health plan expire?
My daughter has just finished her academic studies this Fall Term. Consequently, her health insurance coverage has also expired. May I know how my daughter can continue her health insurance coverage here in Canada while still in the process of applying for PGWP? If she gets a one from a private insurance company, what kind of health plan should she get? Thank you for any helpful replies to my query.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My daughter has just finished her academic studies this Fall Term. Consequently, her health insurance coverage has also expired. May I know how my daughter can continue her health insurance coverage here in Canada while still in the process of applying for PGWP? If she gets a one from a private insurance company, what kind of health plan should she get? Thank you for any helpful replies to my query.
What province does she live in? Is she working full-time?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
She studied and lived in Ontario since January 2020. At the moment, she stopped working pending submission of her documents for PGWP application.
If she isn’t working she doesn’t qualify for OHIP. She must be working and show her full-time employment will last at least 6 months to qualify for OHIP.