+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pgwp rejection

Feb 16, 2023
Hello guys,
I applied for my PGWP on october 17th,2022. Yesterday i got my rejection. Olthe officer said i was not a fulltime student in 1 semester. I was on a applied academic break from my college and was studying part time while working full time. My consultant has applied for reconsideration with the documentation from my college stating that i was on official break from my college.
will my pgwp be approved or not?
please advise

Feb 16, 2023
Depends on the officer & how well you have explained your situation via documents

Good Luck
I think now my consultant attached academic break letter and screenshot of my approved academic break. Just wanna know. If i scheduled my academic break in advance and then i was part time. That is the legal thing to do right? Otherwise i was fulltime for almost 3 years and graduated even early with good grades. Everything else is perfect its just this one little thing that i also had took a break for. During my initial application my consultant did not attach the letter neither did i know. Because i was unaware of such a thing.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
I am not sure how common it is for students to take a break but maintaining continuous study in DLI is one of the conditions to be eligible

Since they have refused due to you not meeting eligibility perhaps in this case, the letter should help hopefully. Let us see

Feb 16, 2023
I am not sure how common it is for students to take a break but maintaining continuous study in DLI is one of the conditions to be eligible

Since they have refused due to you not meeting eligibility perhaps in this case, the letter should help hopefully. Let us see
Thank you i will update you as soon as i get any response from them

Reactions: BA101

Sharan_12`

Oct 25, 2021
Hello everyone, i hope everyone is doing well. I need advice as I am in stress. I just recently applied for my PGWP on 22 Jan but I got my completion letter on 8 Jan. so I can't work for those 14 days in between which I didn't but I got my paystub with 160 hrs from jan 1 to 31 jan as they included my training hours in that and I really worried how I justify this CO if they ask in future or they might refuse my file without asking any clarification. Moreover i applied PGWP via agent and he didn't mentioned about my previous job in employment history and i asked him the reason he said we don't need too. Guys i am really worried right now about PGWP that i will get refuse on those point. Is there any way that we can amend this or we don't need too as immigration has excess to CRA so that they can that i was working in PIzza shop even though I didn't mentioned in employment.