+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pgwp refused

kpozo4

Feb 23, 2023
Did you get suspended for a year in the middle of your degree or did you start a new program after being suspended? What did you do during the year you got suspended? If you worked when you weren’t studying that was also not allowed.
I got suspended during my degree and resumed after a year and finished last year

Joseph777777

Star Member
Apr 6, 2023
Hi guys in in the Same situation of not maintaining full time status for my 1 year program
Failed two courses and I can’t do them in the same semester because they are not offering the courses so after my full time study I went in doing the available course in fall and the other available course in winter which made me part in my last 2 semester to graduate

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi guys in in the Same situation of not maintaining full time status for my 1 year program
Failed two courses and I can’t do them in the same semester because they are not offering the courses so after my full time study I went in doing the available course in fall and the other available course in winter which made me part in my last 2 semester to graduate
So what is your question? You have been refused a PGWP. If so, you would only be able to be part-time the last semester.

Joseph777777

Star Member
Apr 6, 2023
I completed my 8month study as full time but failed 2 courses which are not being offered in the same semester who made me part time in n my final 2 semesters

Ak07

Nov 24, 2022
I completed my 8month study full time but failed 2 courses which are not being offered in the same semester made me part-time in n my final 2 semesters
Write a good explanation letter. Do not use emotional language when writing it. Focus on the reason why you failed those two that made you part-time. Explain to them the possible reason. Find any evidence like covid distress or any medical examination you did in those semesters. If you have a family doctor. do a lot of research but belive me reconsider works 80 percent of the time. a well written truthful one and make them believe you are hardworking person and they should give you chance

OlufisayoG

May 17, 2023
They will reply to your webform within couple of days. Yes I included the letter of explanation in my reconsideration request. NO, I didn't paid any extra fees. I only paid $100 for open work permit that was refunded to me.

You should be getting reply of the webform soon and they will inform if they ae sending your application to the responsible office.

BUT AGAIN I AM NOT AN IMMIGRATION EXPERT
Thank you for sharing your success story.
Please I like to ask if the date on your approved pwgp start counting from the approved day or from the day of your application or reconsideration. Thank you.

kpozo4

Feb 23, 2023
They will reply to your webform within couple of days. Yes I included the letter of explanation in my reconsideration request. NO, I didn't paid any extra fees. I only paid $100 for open work permit that was refunded to me.

You should be getting reply of the webform soon and they will inform if they ae sending your application to the responsible office.

BUT AGAIN I AM NOT AN IMMIGRATION EXPERT
did you send the payment with the reconsideration request or you waited for a reply first?