+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pgwp refusal and restoration refusal

prajzkumar0489@

Nov 8, 2023
Hi there, i got refusal on pgwp and then i applied for restoration and reconsideration now on January 14 i got refusal again. The reason is to not maintain full time studies its just due to sickness of my father, and travelling to india. I have all of the proofs. I am stuck and now out of status. I have fee days only to take action please suggest me what to do? Can i go for federal appeal or trp or what ? I am just stuck i have all proofs its not my fault am just a victim of a helplessness.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi there, i got refusal on pgwp and then i applied for restoration and reconsideration now on January 14 i got refusal again. The reason is to not maintain full time studies its just due to sickness of my father, and travelling to india. I have all of the proofs. I am stuck and now out of status. I have fee days only to take action please suggest me what to do? Can i go for federal appeal or trp or what ? I am just stuck i have all proofs its not my fault am just a victim of a helplessness.
You were given good advice by @scylla yesterday. You need an immigration lawyer as your case is complicated because you graduated a long time ago, took many leaves, and didn’t study for about year. You need to restore your status to visitor ASAP.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/refusal-of-restoration.832281/

prajzkumar0489@

Nov 8, 2023
Oct 20, 2023
Yah it is a wrap you screwed ! , nothing is the world left but to Return to India, next time stay in school and do screw around with study permit condition, nice try though with your excuses , but as other posters have stated , you have been in non-compliance for many years missing schools and class, that a no no, you cant have your cake and eat it unfortunately!

Reactions: Simba112

prajzkumar0489@

Nov 8, 2023
Yah it is a wrap you screwed ! , nothing is the world left but to Return to India, next time stay in school and do screw around with study permit condition, nice try though with your excuses , but as other posters have stated , you have been in non-compliance for many years missing schools and class, that a no no, you cant have your cake and eat it unfortunately!
i wish this thing may happen to you and then i ask you the same- making excuses for your dads health hmmm%%%%$@&&….

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i wish this thing may happen to you and then i ask you the same- making excuses for your dads health hmmm%%%%$@&&….
I am sorry for your dad’s illness but his illness has nothing to do with why you were refused PGWP. As explained to you it is because you started at one school, changed to another school, and went back to the other school. You cannot do that and be eligible.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think it was a choice between taking care of a parent over everything else. I would do the same. Unfortunately you are not eligible for pgwp and or to stay in Canada.