+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP - processing time

SSR88

Star Member
Apr 26, 2021
Hi guys, I applied for my PGWP in May. I haven't heard back yet from IRCC. The said I will hear back before or till September 24, 2022. Any idea ? How long more it will take? Also, which month are they processing right now ?

mhamidi1

Sep 18, 2022
Hi everyone,
I applied for PGWP on May 15, 2022 and they sent me an email with this content:
“you are authorized to work for any employer, in any occupation with no restriction on hours until September 12, 2022 or until a decision is made on your application, whichever is first.
This period of work is authorized as per subsection 186(w) of the Immgration and Refugees Protection Regulations.”
Now is September 18 and it’s still on its process. I would like to know whether I can continue working after September 12 or not?

aqel_alaa

Sep 19, 2022
palestine / gaza strip
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Amman office / Ankara office
File Transfer...
27/07/2022
Med's Request
27/07/2022
Welcome
I applied for a tourist visa online on 27/07/2022 and until now I have not received a response.
Knowing that I hold a Palestinian passport

vicjr

Nov 23, 2021
Hi everyone,
I applied for PGWP on May 15, 2022 and they sent me an email with this content:
“you are authorized to work for any employer, in any occupation with no restriction on hours until September 12, 2022 or until a decision is made on your application, whichever is first.
This period of work is authorized as per subsection 186(w) of the Immgration and Refugees Protection Regulations.”
Now is September 18 and it’s still on its process. I would like to know whether I can continue working after September 12 or not?
IRCC says: "You can keep working past the expiry date on the letter until we process your application if the conditions are the same as on your original work permit."

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/permit/temporary/extend/after-apply.html

FMTO

Jun 8, 2019
Hi guys, I applied for my PGWP in May. I haven't heard back yet from IRCC. The said I will hear back before or till September 24, 2022. Any idea ? How long more it will take? Also, which month are they processing right now ?
Hello. Did you get a response on your PGWP already? I have applied to mine in August, wondering how long it will take. Thank you