+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pgwp extension

Anik94

Dec 28, 2021
I received the email in August about 18 months extension to the pgwp. My last pgwp expired October 19th. So I expected the extension in the mail by mid October. I haven't received it. Anyone else in a similar situation?

I can't find any way to contact ircc, apart from webforms- to which I haven't had any reply. I have the interim work permit until may 2023. I don't know if I can leave canada and return to work with just that and the ETA. Any advice appreciated.
Did you received the work permit yet? I am in a similar situation. Have not got the paper yet.

Jagrup27

Feb 25, 2023
Hey

Everyone were supposed to by apply online by Dec 31st 2022. I did not either and did a late application by the end of January with a letter of explanation. Please get in touch with a consultant asap and try and do a late application. There are lots out there, folks like you and me, who were unaware of the deadline.
The only folks who got the automatic renewal were the ones who had applied for PR under the TR to PR program. Everyone else were supposed to apply online by December 31st 2022.

Reactions: hashi5

achsah346

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hi all i appreciate your help
i recently got my pgwp extension approval ( in Canada approval letter) but next week i have to travel but didnt got the physical work permit yet to my mail as it will take time to arrive to my canadian address .i have a valid trv so can i show my in canada approval letter and trv to re enter ?

Lovepunjab93

Nov 19, 2022
Hi all i appreciate your help
i recently got my pgwp extension approval ( in Canada approval letter) but next week i have to travel but didnt got the physical work permit yet to my mail as it will take time to arrive to my canadian address .i have a valid trv so can i show my in canada approval letter and trv to re enter ?
Hi , when did you apply?