+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP applied on may 3rd didn't receive AOR yet

Sraeji

May 8, 2021
Hello guys

I have applied for PGWP on may 3 but haven't received AOR yet. Do you have any idea what I should do now?
Is it normal to take delay? But UCI and biometrics date is updated already.

Thanks

Ask_Arsh

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Winnipeg, MB
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2018
LANDED..........
12-06-2018
Hello guys

I have applied for PGWP on may 3 but haven't received AOR yet. Do you have any idea what I should do now?

Thanks
Shouldn’t take that long. Usually you get an AOR within 1-2. Business days. Try calling IRCC and check what’s the whole up.

Ask_Arsh

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Winnipeg, MB
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2018
LANDED..........
12-06-2018
Hello guys

Thanks
Sorry..I meant ask what is the hold up

Callumjee

Jun 6, 2019
Hello guys

Thanks
did you get an approval?

Sraeji

May 8, 2021
ah okay, what province did you apply from? how long did it take to get your AOR?
I applied from Ontario. AOR is the confirmation that IRCC have received our application. I got it in few minutes after I applied. But I was confused if it is the AOR or if I'm missing something to receive.

Reactions: jjj123545

Callumjee

Jun 6, 2019
I applied from Ontario. AOR is the confirmation that IRCC have received our application. I got it in few minutes after I applied. But I was confused if it is the AOR or if I'm missing something to receive.
I know what AOR is. Yeah okay thats all it is, well thats good.

jjj123545

Dec 23, 2021
Aor and transmitting letter both are different? Or same please help me

the13thtee

Star Member
Dec 19, 2021
Hello guys

Thanks
In how many days did you receive your AoR? Did you get it at all or directly the PGWP?