+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal history in IMM 5669 Schedule A

seeya_wn

Jan 16, 2022
Hi all, I really need some help with my Schedule A personal history.

When I was applying for Study Permit in 2019, in the form imm1294, I included a 6-month work experience which was only a freelance/on-demand cash job (I wrote some lessons for a learning center). I didn't have payslips or any formal contract/reference letter, and it was just a short-term work to get some casual money.

Here comes the problem: When I applied for PR in Nov 2020, I somehow didn't include that work experience because I thought it would not count for any EE scores, and I wrote "unemployed" for those 6 months in my personal history. According to my last GCMS notes in Sep 2021, Eligibility is "pass". (After eAPR, I also applied for PGWP with that period "unemployed" too and it was approved.)

Now that I received the Schedule A for my PR application:
- Should I claim that period "unemployed" which is consistent with my eAPR personal history?
- Or should I claim it employed and write the job title? If so, how should I explain the inconsistency between eAPR and Schedule A?

Really really struggling right now because I never intended to misrepresent or lie. Could this be a trouble for my application? Any help or advice is appreciated!

seeya_wn

Jan 16, 2022
And... do I also need to raise a webform to address and correct the mistake for that period in my eAPR personal history?