+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent residence timeline, EARLY 2019

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Hello everyone i hope this thread finds you well
Lets share our timelines here since we are all in the same boat :) ill start with my timeline

1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 4, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 9, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on April 8, 2019.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on July 31, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. We sent you correspondence on January 9, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Reactions: Ratmir

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 12, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 1, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on May 31, 2019.
  5. We sent you correspondence on September 17, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you medical instructions on September 17, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Hello everyone i hope this thread finds you well
Lets share our timelines here since we are all in the same boat :) ill start with my timeline

1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 4, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 9, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on April 8, 2019.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on July 31, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. We sent you correspondence on January 9, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
What they asked on January 2020? More than year no news on my application. Yours also written- YOUR ACTION REQUIRED? since they asked last year i provided all what they want. Last time when i spoke with Immigrations they said sistem wasnot updated.

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
What they asked on January 2020? More than year no news on my application. Yours also written- YOUR ACTION REQUIRED? since they asked last year i provided all what they want. Last time when i spoke with Immigrations they said sistem wasnot updated.
They asked for a police clearance, noo mine doesnt say action required its just the same as it is although i havent made an GCKEY acc dont worry you will get an update and probably PR by the end of the year

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
They asked for a police clearance, noo mine doesnt say action required its just the same as it is although i havent made an GCKEY acc dont worry you will get an update and probably PR by the end of the year
Your action requierwd says in gc key account.
Hope Pr card itself by the end of the year (not a confirmation)
I have dependants overseas. I do not know how long it could more take. Nothing we can do rather than wait.
Thank you for your opinions.

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Your action requierwd says in gc key account.
Hope Pr card itself by the end of the year (not a confirmation)
I have dependants overseas. I do not know how long it could more take. Nothing we can do rather than wait.
Thank you for your opinions.
You should contact IRCC and ask them about it. And dont worry once you get your AIP which i believe will be in early january your dependents will join you within a year

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
You should contact IRCC and ask them about it. And dont worry once you get your AIP which i believe will be in early january your dependents will join you within a year
Come on. On your firsr comment you wrote end of the year now january.
I know both of us know nothing how when all will gonna go but we just share our thoughts. Just be patient.

What i hope that all this covid etc will end and we can travel see our families. Nothing more. More year without familiy more heavy than waiting answers.

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Come on. On your firsr comment you wrote end of the year now january.
I know both of us know nothing how when all will gonna go but we just share our thoughts. Just be patient.

What i hope that all this covid etc will end and we can travel see our families. Nothing more. More year without familiy more heavy than waiting answers.
Yes you are right we know nothing but what i meant by the end of the year was december 29th or early january which is first week of it so its both the same thing

Reactions: Ratmir