+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PDF form for visitor extension

Anna12

Apr 30, 2015
Hi,

I,m trying to upload my application for a visitor extension and I have all pdf forms (validated IMM5708, medical exam etc.) When I try uploading ANY of the pdf files it sais: Validation error: You have not completed the mandatory fields or you have not completed them correctly. Please make corrections where indicated.

Error Description: You have specified an incorrect file format for your attachment. Retry with another format. The following file formats are allowed: DOC; JPG; PDF; PNG; and TIFF.

It is a pdf for sure. Can somebody please help me (the file is not too big either and I, m using the newest Version of Firefox AND Adobe)

THNAK YOU!

moisesmh

May 25, 2015
I also have the same problem!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Every time I have tried to upload my .PDF IMM5257 format (and other .PDF files too) i got the following message:

-------------
Validation error: You have not completed the mandatory fields or you have not completed them correctly. Please make corrections where indicated.

Error Description:

Document is not a valid PDF file
-------------
The only thing I could do with other 1-page document was to upload it as a .JPG document...

Anyone know what to do?

Thank you for you attention.

moisesmh

May 25, 2015
Re: PDF form for visitor extension -SOLVED-

Hi, :) :) :)

I just changed my browser to Internet Explorer 11 and PROBLEM SOLVED. I was using Firefox 36.0.4 and always received that error.

Greets.