+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC scan error

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
Hello, I am in the middle work permit application and I have been requested to provide PCC for myself and spouse from my country of residence. I already uploaded the scans together in one pdf file as they asked me only to upload. The problem is, now after a week or so I realized the uploaded pdf has scanning error. There's ghosting of my wife's pcc on my pcc. Though its very lightly visible around stampings but now since I saw it I can easily catch it. Document number and everything else is just fine both PCC have their own document# and wife's PCC is just under mine and it's absolutely fine. Now I'm afraid what do I do? Reupload it via webform or wait to hear back from VO?

@legalfalcon Please advise!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello, I am in the middle work permit application and I have been requested to provide PCC for myself and spouse from my country of residence. I already uploaded the scans together in one pdf file as they asked me only to upload. The problem is, now after a week or so I realized the uploaded pdf has scanning error. There's ghosting of my wife's pcc on my pcc. Though its very lightly visible around stampings but now since I saw it I can easily catch it. Document number and everything else is just fine both PCC have their own document# and wife's PCC is just under mine and it's absolutely fine. Now I'm afraid what do I do? Reupload it via webform or wait to hear back from VO?

@legalfalcon Please advise!
As long as the documents are visible, you need not worry. IRCC is aware that scanning issues will be there. If the scanning issue does not impact the document, i.e. the document is legible, can be easily read, and does not bring into question its authenticity, you need not worry.

However, if you feel that it may be an issue, you can get a better scan and send it via web form with an explanation.

Reactions: trkm93

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
As long as the documents are visible, you need not worry. IRCC is aware that scanning issues will be there. If the scanning issue does not impact the document, i.e. the document is legible, can be easily read, and does not bring into question its authenticity, you need not worry.

However, if you feel that it may be an issue, you can get a better scan and send it via web form with an explanation.
Thank you so much for explaining and replying. Yeah the documents are clearly readable just my stamps have ghost stamps from wife's PCC too and on my PCC where its written MR. MY NAME, underneath MR. there's slightly visible 'S' from the MRS from wife's PCC.
Feel bit relaxed now, I guess it should be fine hoping for positive update soon.