+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC Guidelines

ravneet19

Mar 14, 2017
Hi
I am currently residing in Punjab. I have stayed in 3 cities of India in last 10 years - Hyderabad, Ludhiana and Bathinda. I have got PCC from Bathinda and Ludhiana. For PCC of Hyderabad, do i require PCC from SP or above rank officer or from Passport office???

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
ravneet19 said:
Hi
I am currently residing in Punjab. I have stayed in 3 cities of India in last 10 years - Hyderabad, Ludhiana and Bathinda. I have got PCC from Bathinda and Ludhiana. For PCC of Hyderabad, do i require PCC from SP or above rank officer or from Passport office???
PCC from PSK covers stay in entire country irrespective of the number of cities you have stayed.
You can get one PCC from PSK and that will be valid for your stay in India.

ravneet19

Mar 14, 2017
I am from punjab (india) and as per CIC website. If u are in punjab then u need to get PCC from local Superintendent of Police or a senior ranking officer. I want to know what about hyderabad PCC in my case???

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
ravneet19 said:
I am from punjab (india) and as per CIC website. If u are in punjab then u need to get PCC from local Superintendent of Police or a senior ranking officer. I want to know what about hyderabad PCC in my case???
I have no idea but it doesn't hurt to get the PCC for Hyderabad as well. Just in case. Better to be safe than sorry

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
ravneet19 said:
it is an option for residents of Punjab and Delhi. But, check that page, it is written
" For all residents of India - you can apply for PCC from Passport office"
PCC from PSK is not time bound and does not mention from date and to date and is valid for all your stay across any number of cities in India

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
vishalg said:
it is an option for residents of Punjab and Delhi. But, check that page, it is written
" For all residents of India - you can apply for PCC from Passport office"
PCC from PSK is not time bound and does not mention from date and to date and is valid for all your stay across any number of cities in India
check this link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/india.asp

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ravneet19 said:
Hi
Get PCC from PSK even when you are in punjab .This is the safest way.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
ravneet19 said:
Can I take PCC from PSK of Chandigarh Region???? Will this be valid for Hyderabad???
get PCC from the nearest PSK, where you can show your address proof. It will be valid for all your stay in India including Hyderabad, bhatinda and other cities.

ravneet19

Mar 14, 2017
vishalg said:
get PCC from the nearest PSK, where you can show your address proof. It will be valid for all your stay in India including Hyderabad, bhatinda and other cities.
Thanks