+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from Toronto

Sep 16, 2020
I was applying through BLS International for PCC for which I need to fill the form at passportindia.gov.in. They just need 2 addresses - 1 of India and the other of Canada.
My questions are:
1. Don't they need to validate past 10 years of stay out of Canada (more than 6 months) or only the last address stayed in India?
2. I was working in Maharashtra and living there and my permanent address (also which is mentioned in my passport) is of Punjab. Which Indian address should I mention of India - Maharashtra where I last stayed (and now tenants are staying) and from where I applied my work permit or of Punjab where my parents currently stay?
Thank you in advance.

Sep 16, 2020
Yes. Only 2 days back I applied for PCC. Only 1 address needs to be filled - your permanent address in India where someone can validate for you in case police visits. Current passport copy first and last page. Also, gave 1 2x2 inch photograph. Fees paid through debit card as credit card is not taken. Address proof of Canada. Status document copy (for me it was work permit).
Awaiting for PCC which I was told will take 4-6 weeks. Hope this helps.

creativerbl

Star Member
Jul 27, 2019
This is awesome, thanks. I am in a same situation, my address on passport is from Mumbai and my family lives in MP.
A F/U question. Did you apply only for yourself? I a wondering because of the newly created spouse name issue.