+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PayPal Business account - Online business - Corporation Officer Information for verification

Clorets90

Apr 17, 2017
Hello everyone, I made to set up a Federal corporation, I opened a PayPal Business account based on the Articles of incorporation and got a GST number Volunteer registring (sooner or later I have to submit tax ).

I I'm ready to accept payments through Square but I also prefer to have a PayPal business account for customers ease of mind.
I did open one but PayPal is asking the following information:

----------------------------------------

- Please provide a document confirming the organizational structure of your business, including the names of beneficial owners and/or individuals with control rights. We can accept one of the following:

  •Official supporting documentation (e.g. Corporate tree etc.)

  •Securities register
  •Shareholders register
  •Shareholder Agreement

  •Partnership Agreement

--------------------------------------------------
Information about associated individuals:
- Please provide the following information in the "
Beneficial Owner" section: full name, residential address and ownership percentage for each of the individuals listed.
Please note, a beneficial owner must be a natural person.

Once we receive and review your documentation, we will notify you via email regarding the status of your account.

This is a one-person corporation I would like to know how or where to get these types of documents (from what I know is I must do them) but I need more info like templates to fill or someone to help me.
I did some research and found this website https://www.lawdepot.ca/ it has many legal things but I'm not to that level of understanding.
Accountants charge too much and I do not like to share my personal info.

Please comment if you have experience.

Thank you very much, without the help of members I wouldn't be able to achieve this.

ivand

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
If you do not pay accountants now, you will be in a lot of trouble with CRA pretty soon, and pay three times: for lawyers and accountants to clean up your mess, and for fines to CRA.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
If you do not pay accountants now, you will be in a lot of trouble with CRA pretty soon, and pay three times: for lawyers and accountants to clean up your mess, and for fines to CRA.
there's no need for an accountant at this stage, he literally just registered. he'll need one for taxes

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hello everyone, I made to set up a Federal corporation, I opened a PayPal Business account based on the Articles of incorporation and got a GST number Volunteer registring (sooner or later I have to submit tax ).

I I'm ready to accept payments through Square but I also prefer to have a PayPal business account for customers ease of mind.
I did open one but PayPal is asking the following information:

----------------------------------------

- Please provide a document confirming the organizational structure of your business, including the names of beneficial owners and/or individuals with control rights. We can accept one of the following:

  •Official supporting documentation (e.g. Corporate tree etc.)

  •Securities register
  •Shareholders register
  •Shareholder Agreement

  •Partnership Agreement

Information about associated individuals:
- Please provide the following information in the "
Beneficial Owner" section: full name, residential address and ownership percentage for each of the individuals listed.
Please note, a beneficial owner must be a natural person.

Once we receive and review your documentation, we will notify you via email regarding the status of your account.

This is a one-person corporation I would like to know how or where to get these types of documents (from what I know is I must do them) but I need more info like templates to fill or someone to help me.
I did some research and found this website https://www.lawdepot.ca/ it has many legal things but I'm not to that level of understanding.
Accountants charge too much and I do not like to share my personal info.

Please comment if you have experience.

Thank you very much, without the help of members I wouldn't be able to achieve this.
they're just asking for your registration document (they wrote one of the documents not all of them) and you're the beneficial owner.