+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport upload during PR Renewal

Rakaviya

Oct 6, 2018
Hi Everyone

Me and my wife are planning to renew our PR through online application and have the below questions

1. Which passport should we upload
Both of our passports at the time of first entry to Canada has been expired , should we upload those passports or the new ones. Also should we upload all the pages in the passport

2. Is it possible to create one renewal application and add both me and my wife as applicants (similar to super visa / visitor visa) or should we create one application for each applicant

3. Can we have a PR renewal and citizenship application at the same time ?

Your feedback/response is highly appreciated. Thanks on Advance!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone

Me and my wife are planning to renew our PR through online application and have the below questions

1. Which passport should we upload
Both of our passports at the time of first entry to Canada has been expired , should we upload those passports or the new ones. Also should we upload all the pages in the passport

2. Is it possible to create one renewal application and add both me and my wife as applicants (similar to super visa / visitor visa) or should we create one application for each applicant

3. Can we have a PR renewal and citizenship application at the same time ?

Your feedback/response is highly appreciated. Thanks on Advance!
1. Just follow the instructions, which likely ask for only the identity page to be uploaded. The `system' is supposed to link new passports to the expired one, but...for peace of mind some choose to use the one that they had when they became a PR.

2. No. Each person submits their own application (unless that has changed).

3. Yes.

Reactions: Rakaviya