+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport submission

Jag2020

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Hi All
I got passport request for my mother , (Location Chennai) how to send the passport ?

Do we need to go the VFS Location where we did the biometrics ?

Or do we need to raise the webform for pick & drop.
Also how this pick up & Drop works any idea ? Thanks

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
Hi All
I got passport request for my mother , (Location Chennai) how to send the passport ?

Could you please share the timeline

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Hi All

go to vfs india site n locate passport submission ( this link works only when accessed from india)
key in your postal code, if serviceable you get space to enter address and othe details
after that make payment
you will receive email with awb numbers and instructions
prepare the passport for pickup as instructed
in 3-4 days courier person will come to pick up
(site asks for were u gave biometrics, have you availed premium service etc,courier is bluedart)

this is the link;

https://vfs-cic.mioot.com/forms/PS/

u can find it under services i believe

Anuradha18

Mar 2, 2022
Hi All

Hi .. can u please tell how u submitted ur passport?? Have u gone to VFS by booking appointment , or in- person passport submission is available?

Anuradha18

Mar 2, 2022
Hi, did you get a reply for this question? Is there in-person passport submission at Chennai VFS? Thanks.
No...
I sent my passport through courier service... Keep in mind there is steps which is to be follow if u want to send ur passport through bluedart service.. thanku

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
No...
I sent my passport through courier service... Keep in mind there is steps which is to be follow if u want to send ur passport through bluedart service.. thanku
Hi,

Can you please tell how to schedule 2 way courier service? On VFS website, when I used chat, it is directing me to https://cicforms.mioot.com/forms/PS/ to request for the 2 way courier service. That is the same page which is also for scheduling in person appointment.

Thanks.

krishna516

Dec 1, 2022
Hi, I was requested to submit my passport for COPR at CPCO ontario, ottwa. which i did submit a week ago, Does any one know what's the ETA on getting back the passport & COPR? please

Teeook

Dec 19, 2022
Hi, I was requested to submit my passport for COPR at CPCO ontario, ottwa. which i did submit a week ago, Does any one know what's the ETA on getting back the passport & COPR? please
Hi,

I would like to confirm if you have gotten your passport back. How many days did it take to get to you after your profile was updated with the counterfoil details.

momoh78

Dec 19, 2022
hello
I applied for a Canada tourist visa from my country and now I am in the USA where I received an approved visa.. I would like to have my visa from here without returning to my country.
Please help me