+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport submission

Bbngeorge

Star Member
May 20, 2020
Hii all, hope all are doing well. Actually i got my passport request on may 19. But i was unable to submit passport for stamping. Since ircc starts on July 1 , when can i submit my passport for stamping?. Please reply as i only got friends here to help my queries .

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
"Since ircc starts on July 1 , when can i submit my passport for stamping?"
What does that mean?
he means IRCC started processing again on July 1st.

Hii all, hope all are doing well. Actually i got my passport request on may 19. But i was unable to submit passport for stamping. Since ircc starts on July 1 , when can i submit my passport for stamping?. Please reply as i only got friends here to help my queries .
Doesn't it say on passport requests that you have 30 days to send your passport?

Bbngeorge

Star Member
May 20, 2020
he means IRCC started processing again on July 1st.

Doesn't it say on passport requests that you have 30 days to send your passport?
But when i mailed them they said until further notice they are closed until june 3O.

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
But when i mailed them they said until further notice they are closed until june 3O.
Hm, perhaps you should try sending IRCC a message via webform. Explain that you mailed your passport but it was returned, and the passport request has passed the 30 day deadline. They should send you another passport request. and then you can try again.

However from what I heard, your student permit application might have been approved but you will not be allowed to travel to Canada anyway until travel restrictions are lifted.