+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Submission

kuldipbawal

May 16, 2017
Hello all,
Hope you are doing great. I am in a little trouble and I hope someone could help me out. Last week I got passport request from Immigration department, and following that I submitted my docs via canada post.
Here is the problem

As I am living in Canada, I should have sent my envelope to CPC – Ottawa – PR, PO Box 9780, Ottawa ON K1G 4B9. But by mistake I have sent to CPC – Ottawa – PR, 365 Laurier Avenue West, Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 which is for those who have mailing address in USA.

Second thing is My second return envelope is active ( I can see that it is in transit) though I haven't put any return address on it and I explained all to Canada post lady but I am not sure should it be active or not.

Please help me out.
Thanks in advance !!

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Hello all,
Hope you are doing great. I am in a little trouble and I hope someone could help me out. Last week I got passport request from Immigration department, and following that I submitted my docs via canada post.
Here is the problem

As I am living in Canada, I should have sent my envelope to CPC – Ottawa – PR, PO Box 9780, Ottawa ON K1G 4B9. But by mistake I have sent to CPC – Ottawa – PR, 365 Laurier Avenue West, Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 which is for those who have mailing address in USA.

Second thing is My second return envelope is active ( I can see that it is in transit) though I haven't put any return address on it and I explained all to Canada post lady but I am not sure should it be active or not.

Please help me out.
Thanks in advance !!
Canada post will only be able to help you out ... you should get your passport ..don't think there will be any problem only thing is it will delay process ..what are your timelines?

kuldipbawal

May 16, 2017
Canada post will only be able to help you out ... you should get your passport ..don't think there will be any problem only thing is it will delay process ..what are your timelines?
i got email from immigration dept on 11 of May and send my docs on 15. They will be delivered by tomorrow and I already contacted Canadapost and They said They can't do anything and they have to deliver that docs to the designated place.