+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport submission to Embassy of Canada Abu Dhabi for PPR - COPR Please Connect here

annmelindaa

Jul 18, 2023
You mean on VFS? Yes i did, all the say is, they have no control over IRCC.
And if its the IRCC page, well, EE processing time including biometrics and passport submission is 7 months.
I think i am at 4 months in that case.

Also, I went through VFS for my submission, not a direct submission so honestly not sure which reference to use.
No I think IRCC has a webform that lets you describe your situation that its been more than the standard processing time.

tonytitus

Jul 19, 2023
No I think IRCC has a webform that lets you describe your situation that its been more than the standard processing time.
Yeah, I saw the link. I did not continue cause it ask if I have a representative. Then figured I would just ask my rep to have a look into it

Mosadarey

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Hello Everyone,

It's been 23 days since I submitted my passport for stamping, and there has been no update from IRCC - Abu Dhabi, what could be causing the delay guys??... It's becoming frustrating when a lot of people submitted and received theirs within 14 days.

sheri268

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
Oct2018
AOR Received.
Oct2018
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
Hello Everyone,

It's been 23 days since I submitted my passport for stamping, and there has been no update from IRCC - Abu Dhabi, what could be causing the delay guys??... It's becoming frustrating when a lot of people submitted and received theirs within 14 days.
How did you submit your passport? Via VFS or by post