+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport size photos are returned along with stamped passport

Jan 18, 2021
Hello Everyone !!

I’m an Outland applicant( Indian passport) from USA. Today I received my passport back with Canada visa stamped and COPR document too but the 2 passport size photos I sent earlier are returned back to me . One photo is attached to COPR document and another one is sent back in the return envelope. Is this normal ? Is there any action required from my end ? Please suggest & please let me know your experiences !! Thanks in Advance !

ashish1104

Jan 23, 2021
Hi Vikram,

How long dd the CIC take to return you passport with COPR ? I've been waiting for several weeks now.

Suthar_shraddha

Feb 18, 2020
Hi everyone
I want some useful information about the child tax benefits in canada actually me and my brother were permanent residence in canada in the year 2009 and we had child benefits and we came back to india in the year 2012. And we are here in canada again in November 2020 after passing the last years in india so I'm 21 and my brother is 18 so we want to know can we have child benefit and provincial benefit for us as we are permanent residence of canada. Or can we have any other benefits as we are not working here we searched everywhere but due to covid we didn't have it so can anyone guide us for any benefits over here.
Please let me know as soon as possible
Thank you

kp90

Dec 3, 2020
Hello Everyone !!

I’m an Outland applicant( Indian passport) from USA. Today I received my passport back with Canada visa stamped and COPR document too but the 2 passport size photos I sent earlier are returned back to me . One photo is attached to COPR document and another one is sent back in the return envelope. Is this normal ? Is there any action required from my end ? Please suggest & please let me know your experiences !! Thanks in Advance !

Hi Vikram, may I know how long did it take to receive passport back with COPR? I've been waiting for 3 months to receive my passport back. Please share your timeline for passport.