+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Return from New York Office-How long????

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All NY guys,

I think we all who are waiting for PPR from NY should be receiving ours very soon within a week or so. Its better we get ready with the photos stuff.

I have a question, Does anyone know how long does NY office take to return the passports with visa? I have to travel overseas next month and for that I need to make arrangement ahead of time. Considering I receive my PPR this coming week or by the end of next week, how long do you think it will take for NY office to send the passport back. I am unable to decide as to when to book my flight ticket.

Thanks guys

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear_pnp said:
Hi All NY guys,

I think we all who are waiting for PPR from NY should be receiving ours very soon within a week or so. Its better we get ready with the photos stuff.

I have a question, Does anyone know how long does NY office take to return the passports with visa? I have to travel overseas next month and for that I need to make arrangement ahead of time. Considering I receive my PPR this coming week or by the end of next week, how long do you think it will take for NY office to send the passport back. I am unable to decide as to when to book my flight ticket.

Thanks guys
GUYS any clue?????

legalcitizen

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here is what they mentioned in the attachment ,I got from them..

Passport(s) are returned by mail within 30 business days. This period does not include
mailing time.

Regards,

dear_pnp said:
GUYS any clue?????

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
legalcitizen said:
Here is what they mentioned in the attachment ,I got from them..

Passport(s) are returned by mail within 30 business days. This period does not include
mailing time.

Regards,

Thanks Legalcitizen for your response.

Man 30 Business days is quite a long time. Do they really take 30 business days or you can also get it in 10 business days. What has been the trend so far. How long did it take for previous recent applicants, I have no idea about their timelines.