+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport return back to CPC Ottawa for incomplete address

sipdeh

Sep 5, 2014
Hello everyone,

I recently sent my passport to CPC Ottawa to get Visa stamp.
Visa has been approved.
Unfortunately, I forgot to include unit number on my return envelope, and therefore, my passport was sent back to the CPC office by Canada Post.
I do not know how to get my passport back, since there is no phone number and I did not get any response on my emails (to CPC Ottawa office).
I am super worry if I need to reissue my passport, permit and visa, as I need to go travel in a month.
Please let me know if anybody ever get the same case
Thanks million

Mariam89

Jan 9, 2015
I have the same issue and I don't know how to contact them . Plz if you have any information that help me , can you just write to me and I will be very appreciate .

Canaspi

Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPCO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER Received on 27-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
28-11-2014
Med's Done....
23-12-2014
Passport Req..
20-3-2015
Friends, anybody heard back. I have the same issue. need help!

fhuang

Aug 8, 2016
Hey, how did you guys get your passport back? How long did it take? Do they send it back a second time to the same address or can you change the address by contacting them?

I'm experiencing the same thing, my passport was sent back to Ottawa, I sent dozens of emails and have been calling every number I could get, but I can't get hold of anyone to help me, I have to leave in 3 days.. What should I do now?

Oct 29, 2018
Hello everyone,

I recently sent my passport to CPC Ottawa to get Visa stamp.
Visa has been approved.
Unfortunately, I forgot to include unit number on my return envelope, and therefore, my passport was sent back to the CPC office by Canada Post.
I do not know how to get my passport back, since there is no phone number and I did not get any response on my emails (to CPC Ottawa office).
I am super worry if I need to reissue my passport, permit and visa, as I need to go travel in a month.
Please let me know if anybody ever get the same case
Thanks million
Hey.. i have same issue. My passport returned back to ottwa could you please tell me you got it back and how long it took. Thanks