+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport request without biometric

Delag

Apr 17, 2024
hello good day, pls I receive PPR today and I haven’t go for biometrics yet is it possible to submit it at the same day I’m going to drop my passport?

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
hello good day, pls I receive PPR today and I haven’t go for biometrics yet is it possible to submit it at the same day I’m going to drop my passport?
Have you given biometrics in the past? What does your final decision status shows?
Can you provide your timeline?
Go for the passport submission and see how it goes. Good luck!

Delag

Apr 17, 2024
Have you given biometrics in the past? What does your final decision status shows?
Can you provide your timeline?
Go for the passport submission and see how it goes. Good luck!
Thanks for responding, as I never apply for Canada before this is my first time and I haven’t give my biometric before does this mean I can do it together with my passport submition.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Thanks for responding, as I never apply for Canada before this is my first time and I haven’t give my biometric before does this mean I can do it together with my passport submition.
I forgot to ask if you got a letter to submit biometrics. If you have received the biometrics letter, you can as well do both at the same time.
I believe you have paid for the biometrics since it is usually paid with the visa fee.
Do you mind sharing your timeline and the visa office?

Delag

Apr 17, 2024
Good day, yes I received the biometric letter but have not went for biometric before I got PPR letter too I was surprised, my question is please is it possible to do passport submission and biometric at the same day. The timeline of the visa is very short because it’s super fast filling