waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2012
LANDED..........
28-06-2012
Hi,

I took citizenship test abroad (in the USA). Just received a request for passport pages which also asks, that since I indicated I was out of Canada, asks when I will return. A full-time return for me is in the future, but the exact date is unknown. Moved to the USA after applying for work (was out of work RE covid, had to go where the work was, plus, family illness with a parent in hospice). I'll be back in Canada this summer for a few weeks, so would I just give that date? "Return to Canada" is kind of vague.....
Pablo

Reactions: rishisingh86

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Hi,

I took citizenship test abroad (in the USA). Just received a request for passport pages which also asks, that since I indicated I was out of Canada, asks when I will return. A full-time return for me is in the future, but the exact date is unknown. Moved to the USA after applying for work (was out of work RE covid, had to go where the work was, plus, family illness with a parent in hospice). I'll be back in Canada this summer for a few weeks, so would I just give that date? "Return to Canada" is kind of vague.....
Pablo
I didn't give them a date. I said I will take oath outside Canada and agent said as long as I have doctor's notes.

rishisingh86

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Hi,

Pablo
kind of in a similar situation but they didnt ask for any sort of return date yet.

rishisingh86

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Hi,

Pablo
did they send you a separate email regarding this?

pdo

Star Member
Feb 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo (transferred to Ottawa CPP-O)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
AOR Received.
02-02-2012
File Transfer...
02-02-2011
Med's Request
27-02-2012
Med's Done....
07-03-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2012
LANDED..........
28-06-2012
did they send you a separate email regarding this?
I got two emails in quick succession in late Feb/early march. One was requesting fingerprints, one was invitation to test. After testing in March, I received an email maybe three weeks afterwards asking for this info.

braheem

Jan 30, 2018
Any update on the request and status of the application? I got the same request for all pages of my passports. However, my friend did not. I hope this won't make the application take longer.

Reactions: Dreamlad