Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
Hi,

I finally received an email from IRCC about the work visa that says

Your application has been approved. Please be advised that we are not sending original passport request letters at this time. The responsible visa office will contact you with special instructions to submit your passport during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Anyone else in the same situation? How long does it take to get a passport request after approval?

Here are application details
ICT-LMIA Exempt-Global Skills Strategy

Country of residence: Bahrain
Applied: 10 March
Already had biometrics on file
Biometric Correspondence Letter: 9 July
Emailed IRCC myself to prioritize processing on 14 September
Received a reply to the email that visa is approved: 15 September
Has anyone else received the message that the passport request is on hold, and what have you done to expedite it?

Shubhangi18

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Hi,

I finally received an email from IRCC about the work visa that says

Your application has been approved. Please be advised that we are not sending original passport request letters at this time. The responsible visa office will contact you with special instructions to submit your passport during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Anyone else in the same situation? How long does it take to get a passport request after approval?

Here are application details
ICT-LMIA Exempt-Global Skills Strategy

Country of residence: Bahrain
Applied: 10 March
Already had biometrics on file
Biometric Correspondence Letter: 9 July
Emailed IRCC myself to prioritize processing on 14 September
Received a reply to the email that visa is approved: 15 September
Hi can you Please tell what was the content of that email you send to expedite your request?

Shubhangi18

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
We submitted our webform to expedite the application on 7/14/2020 last week. We just checked with IRCC agent they mentioned they haven’t received any update regarding any webform submission. Can anyone please help with this? Should we submit it again or should we wait for this week to get any response?

PrateekAg

Jul 10, 2020
We submitted our webform to expedite the application on 7/14/2020 last week. We just checked with IRCC agent they mentioned they haven’t received any update regarding any webform submission. Can anyone please help with this? Should we submit it again or should we wait for this week to get any response?
Hi, can you share how did you contact IRCC agent ?