+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport photo new IRCC portal

Foxtrot26

Sep 10, 2021
Hi all,

I just recently submitted and re-applied for TRV. I can't seem to find the Digital photo upload option there when i applied. Does anyone have the same problem too? Do i have to send a webform for it?

charles2328

Sep 27, 2021
Hi all,

I just recently submitted and re-applied for TRV. I can't seem to find the Digital photo upload option there when i applied. Does anyone have the same problem too? Do i have to send a webform for it?
I experienced the same. I thought I was missing something ? What did you decide eventually ? Did you send through web form or did they reach out to you ?

Nov 14, 2021
I experienced the same. I thought I was missing something ? What did you decide eventually ? Did you send through web form or did they reach out to you ?
Hi, Charles2328 & Foxtrot - Good Day! I'm also facing the same from Bangladesh. I've completed all the documents upload, questions etc, but there is no specific tab which says to upload the recent photo of the applicant. Pls feel free to share your latest solution or the experience. Regards.

Nov 14, 2021
the IRCC portal does not need passport photograph upload
Dear Rkjim - Good Day! Thanks for your kind reply. Facing new problem from Bangladesh. As I sign in to my IRCC portal, then press continue to finish the application, it says - "System Operations Failure, please try again later". This is the case for last 4 days. Is it due to their "website incoming traffic issue"? Raising webform doesn't work at all.

ImrulQ

May 28, 2023
the IRCC portal does not need passport photograph upload
Hi Rkjim, Is it still didn't require photograph upload in IRCC Portal for tourist visa? Im applying now but didnt get photograph upload option into IRCC portal. Is it OK? how did they get my photo then? Pls advise. Thank you for assistance.

Borissea

Apr 12, 2023
Hi Rkjim, Is it still didn't require photograph upload in IRCC Portal for tourist visa? Im applying now but didnt get photograph upload option into IRCC portal. Is it OK? how did they get my photo then? Pls advise. Thank you for assistance.
No photography .during your biometrics collection we will hang your picture.it is simple