AM198

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received an ITA and am filling out my application online. I believe they need a scan of the stamp from our last entry into Canada. I've searched every page of my passport and am certain that there is no stamp of entry from when I entered through the Niagara/Buffalo crossing by bus. I can see the stamp from US immigration for when I entered the US but nothing from the Canadian side when I came back. Should I be concerned that my application will be rejected because this is missing?

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
AM198 said:
I received an ITA and am filling out my application online. I believe they need a scan of the stamp from our last entry into Canada. I've searched every page of my passport and am certain that there is no stamp of entry from when I entered through the Niagara/Buffalo crossing by bus. I can see the stamp from US immigration for when I entered the US but nothing from the Canadian side when I came back. Should I be concerned that my application will be rejected because this is missing?
It should not be any problem, since you didn't hide it. It disappear by itself. Whatever has in your passport if you uploaded everything you are fine. I think you can write an explanation letter that you entered Canada by bus that reason there is no stamp in passport.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AM198 said:
If you believed my passport stamps, I've been in Ireland since 2009 (when I was there for 5 days!). You just upload the passport pages, and in your application put the entry at Niagara Falls. You'll be fine.