+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Not Received

Madhur123

Sep 5, 2017
Hi Friends,

I got my COPR around 8th Sept 2017 and sent my passport to Canadian Immigration through my immigration consultant .(I am in US and my immigration consultant is in Canada). The consultant received the passport around 12th Sept and the Canadian immigration received the passport around 18th Sept through the consultant.

Can some one kindly tell me when will I get my passport back. It is worrying me now as my H1B stamping date is also just a month away. The tracking number on the return envelope says that the sender (Canadian Immigration) has not sent the package.

Thanks and Regards
Madhur

MayAORWaiting

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Hi Friends,

I got my COPR around 8th Sept 2017 and sent my passport to Canadian Immigration through my immigration consultant .(I am in US and my immigration consultant is in Canada). The consultant received the passport around 12th Sept and the Canadian immigration received the passport around 18th Sept through the consultant.

Can some one kindly tell me when will I get my passport back. It is worrying me now as my H1B stamping date is also just a month away. The tracking number on the return envelope says that the sender (Canadian Immigration) has not sent the package.

Thanks and Regards
Madhur
Hi @Madhur123
Did you receive your passport back? how long did it take? I am waiting for mine as well. Could you please share your experience?

Madhur123

Sep 5, 2017
Hi @Madhur123
Did you receive your passport back? how long did it take? I am waiting for mine as well. Could you please share your experience?
Hi There,

Yes, my immigration consultant received the passport yesterday. All in all, Canadian immigration took around 28 days to send the passport back.
I live in Michigan - USA, so am not sure if my current place of residence impacts the delivery time in some way or the other.

Thanks
Madhur

VOBuckeye

Mar 10, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-09-2016
AOR Received.
12-21-2016
Passport Req..
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-10-2017
Hi There,

Yes, my immigration consultant received the passport yesterday. All in all, Canadian immigration took around 28 days to send the passport back.
I live in Michigan - USA, so am not sure if my current place of residence impacts the delivery time in some way or the other.

Thanks
Madhur
I live in Michigan too, but mine took only 1 week to get back to me. Could be because you used a consultant?