+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport dispatched but no email regarding visa Approved or Rejected??!

Hudha

Jun 1, 2019
hello friends
i applied for tourist visa in the VFS global chennai.
i have received my passport along with a slip that states that "important information regarding your application is sent to your email id or mycic account.

i am not having mycic account.
its been 3 days since i got my passport but no email till nowDid my visa got approved or rejected????!!!
pls reply soon☺

Hudha

Jun 1, 2019
If you got your passport back with no visa in it, you've been refused. Very simple. Sorry.
they have sent a slip that states that
"important info regarding your application is sent your email id"!
i didnt receive any email either.
IS THERE A CHANCE OF EVISA which will be sent through email???!!!!

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
they have sent a slip that states that
"important info regarding your application is sent your email id"!
i didnt receive any email either.
IS THERE A CHANCE OF EVISA which will be sent through email???!!!!
There is no such thing as an e-visa.

You have been refused. A refusal letter will come via email in the next few days; if you don't get it, file a webform request for the refusal reasons.

If there is no visa in your passport, you have not been granted a visa.

Taurusbbe

May 24, 2019
Why would they request for passport and not grant visa? Does this happen frequently or just in rare cases?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
If you submitted your passport with your application when applying at a VFS office, it's common. They collect your passport when you submit. VFS takes your passport along with your application.

It's different if you apply online as you do not submit your passport with the application.

Taurusbbe

May 24, 2019
If you submitted your passport with your application when applying at a VFS office, it's common. They collect your passport when you submit. VFS takes your passport along with your application.

It's different if you apply online as you do not submit your passport with the application.

Also am applying for a permit through an agent, is it normal for we all to have one profile or will my kids age 2 and 4 have different CIC profiles.