+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passed 90-days deadline for PGWP after the expiry of my study permit

IbrahimS22

Jun 27, 2018
So basically, I missed all the deadlines after completing my master's. I graduated in September 2019, my study permit expired on 30th November and I came back to my country. But now my plans have changed and I am looking for the quickest option to move back to Canada. Am I in any way still eligible to apply for a PGWP? Any specific recommendations? (apart from Express Entry, since it's not a quick option for me right now, and I am already considering it as well)

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
So basically, I missed all the deadlines after completing my master's. I graduated in September 2019, my study permit expired on 30th November and I came back to my country. But now my plans have changed and I am looking for the quickest option to move back to Canada. Am I in any way still eligible to apply for a PGWP? Any specific recommendations? (apart from Express Entry, since it's not a quick option for me right now, and I am already considering it as well)
The deadline is actually 180 days from getting your final marks. Assuming that was Sept or Oct, no, you aren't eligible for a PGWP.

hemanthtcr

Jul 20, 2021
You got pgwp ?