+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Partial Bungalow on Rent for New Immigrants

thakur.kavita

Apr 20, 2016
Hi, I recently purchased a bungalow of 5 bedrooms. I would like to rent the main floor - 2 bedrooms of 3 that I have. Internet, 3D smart TV of 55'', Netflix only, Printer, etc all available. I work as a HR so I can also give some tips on job search. Walk to bus stop is 10 mins. I can send you pictures and you can also talk to me on skype, whatsapp if required. No children in the house. 3 Parking space available. It is only available to new immigrants/students who need accommodation for the 1st month after landing. Documents and advance required. Message for more info or leave your email id.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is the location of the property and how much you are charging?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thakur.kavita said:
The nearest intersection is Kingston/Morning side in Scarborough. How many people looking to rent and the duration?
Well, you did not mentioned which city and price in the previous post!

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (15-June-2015) File Received at CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015 & Decision Made on 09/02/2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016 submitted 22-Feb-2016 PP received on 23-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Mar-2016, PP dispatch 31 March, Call for Collection 01-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon
thakur.kavita said:
Hi, I recently purchased a bungalow of 5 bedrooms. I would like to rent the main floor - 2 bedrooms of 3 that I have. Internet, 3D smart TV of 55'', Netflix only, Printer, etc all available. I work as a HR so I can also give some tips on job search. Walk to bus stop is 10 mins. I can send you pictures and you can also talk to me on skype, whatsapp if required. No children in the house. 3 Parking space available. It is only available to new immigrants/students who need accommodation for the 1st month after landing. Documents and advance required. Message for more info or leave your email id.
Still unclear.. y r u just giving 2 bedroom on the main floor, why not 3? is there anyone else who can share the third one? Is there any privacy? separate entrance? how much r u charging..? what about Hydro(electricity), heat water parking... bathroom? kitchen living room storage.. blah blah.. so many questions can come out with this short intro of your house... please let the reader read in completeness of such package so that one can easily decide, whether its good for them...

anujoshi

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
Toronto, ON, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thakur.kavita said:
List it on MLS and/or work with a Realtor to save you the headache of tracking down/vetting/securing tenants. If you need any help, let me know.