+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Part time work experience not declared for Work Permit

TejalS

Feb 27, 2020
Hi all,
I am new to this forum.
I have a doubt for my EE profile.
During my study permit I didn’t show my part- time work experience that I had as a full time student.
I’m now planning to include it in my EE profile as it will boost my CRS points.
Would CIC see this as misrepresentation? I didn’t include it cause it was part time and it is not mandatory to include everything during your study permit application.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
If an application question asks you for your work history, it's mandatory to provide a full and truthful answer. It's not optional.

That being said, the work experience may not have swayed the visa officer's mind.

You can include it with an explanation letter as to why it was not included in your study permit application, and hope the visa officer accepts the answer.

TejalS

Feb 27, 2020
I’ve heard people have got PR before. I have all the necessary proof for it. I didn’t lie in anyway

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I’ve heard people have got PR before. I have all the necessary proof for it. I didn’t lie in anyway
You did, when you said that you had answered each question fully and to the best of your knowledge when you submitted the application.

When you try to claim the experience now, the lie is caught. So you need to address it.