+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Part time MBA consider as master degree-IGNOU-India

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
Hello Friends, just need advise that, i am going to plan WES in next week and I have done BE (Bachelor Of engg) full time and I have done MBA (correspondence) from IGNOU ( Indira Gandhi national open university) from india so is it consider as master degree as per WES equivalence. I have done this MBA during job and it took 2.5 years to complete. Here confusion is that I have total 7 years experience so this 2.5 year is not considered while counting my experience??

Please suggest

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
Please help so I can move forward to arrange transcript otherwise submit to WES for Bachelor degree only.

Br33zer

Mar 18, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
You can check the equivalency here: http://www.wes.org/ca/immigrants/preliminary.asp

And if I were you, I would have also included the MBA, though a part time study, in my WES application as the fee would remain the same. Also, you get maximum points in CRS for 3 or more years of foreign experience.

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
Thanks so I have to include MBA as well and another question is that in PNP they require WES or just ask for Transcript only for