+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PARKED CASES

karrotkeyk

Aug 1, 2017
oman
Category........
FSW
I’m an FSW-O applicant, got my AOR on July and my status been stucked in IP1 since then. On November I ordered GCMS, only after that i saw “movements” in my application - medical passed, BGC changed from IP1 to NA2. I received GCMS notes yesterday and i noticed this in the notes section: Case parked due to the following missing documents - Language Test. Other - DESIGNATED INDIVIDUAL.

I am confused why this notes appeared when i uploaded my IELTS result the moment they asked for it.

Anybody who experienced the same or can explain it further? Thanks

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I’m an FSW-O applicant, got my AOR on July and my status been stucked in IP1 since then. On November I ordered GCMS, only after that i saw “movements” in my application - medical passed, BGC changed from IP1 to NA2. I received GCMS notes yesterday and i noticed this in the notes section: Case parked due to the following missing documents - Language Test. Other - DESIGNATED INDIVIDUAL.

I am confused why this notes appeared when i uploaded my IELTS result the moment they asked for it.

it feels like my file is "parked" as well, no updates for the past 3 months. hoping gcms notes will clear things up. i think cic is understaffed and so they're suffering with staying on top of all the applications

karrotkeyk

Aug 1, 2017
oman
Category........
FSW
it feels like my file is "parked" as well, no updates for the past 3 months. hoping gcms notes will clear things up. i think cic is understaffed and so they're suffering with staying on top of all the applications
yeah, i felt the same. it is a good move to order gcms nowadays, especially when your application is not moving at all. they might overlook your files. i’m thinking of ordering my second gcms notes again, by the end of the month.

Jsinghani

May 3, 2019

Hi Karrotkeyk,
I got exactly the same situation, got my aor in Nov 18 and stuck since December.
Gcms mentions case parked due to the representative form missing.

10 days to 6 months deadline

How long did it take for you to get the pr?

Did you have to do anything additionally?

karrotkeyk

Aug 1, 2017
oman
Category........
FSW
Hi Karrotkeyk,
I got exactly the same situation, got my aor in Nov 18 and stuck since December.
Gcms mentions case parked due to the representative form missing.

10 days to 6 months deadline

How long did it take for you to get the pr?

Did you have to do anything additionally?
Hi Jsinghani,

I am still waiting for PPR, my application is under comprehensive security screening. They requested for additional documents on Jan2018. after that, no update from them.

Apr 9, 2021
Hi Jsinghani,

I am still waiting for PPR, my application is under comprehensive security screening. They requested for additional documents on Jan2018. after that, no update from them.
Hello Karrotkeyk, i know it is been a long time you had the issue with IRCC regarding the parked application.
Can i please have an update about what happened to your application?

Apr 9, 2021
Hello Hamgha! can you please update about your case?