Med's Done....
1st July 2011
Passport Req..
November 7th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
December 29th 2011
LANDED..........
24th Jan 2012. (Canada Place)
If you can find a cheap flight you can afford, then go, dont go to the immigration because if ever for some reason you can return to Canada before the application process is completed, then at least that way you shouldnt have any trouble entering, if you they know of your overstay then it will be on your record for life, and it would be best not to have that if you can avoid it. :)

Sep 6, 2011
thanks for the info marco, so i assume you were caught whilst over here??? how did you survive for 3 years??? and what happend when you did get caught?? sorry to pry but im just trying to get as much information as possible!!

and would that work?? on a serious note.......driving into america then back into canada??? would it not show up that i have overstayed a visa here??

thanks for your replies marco

to shamsia and mandy..... i have access to literally no money.......my fiancee works to put a roof over our heads and feed us/pay bills etc..... all the money i came over with was pretty much gone on booking flights and getting to and from the respective airports (this travel alone set me back a lot as i had to taxi it to Hannover airport from fallinbostel in germany....then on arrival had to get a taxi to the bus station, pay for my bus ticket then get a taxi to my house when i got to my current town)
so there is no chance of either of us going back to the UK...... it would be easier for us to just get married if we had the money for flights as i would legally be allowed to stay here whilst my application was being processed!!

as i said, my main trail of thought is that surely they don't throw everyone out of the country just like that..... i have not burdened this country, i have not taken anyhitng from it and i am young and fit and more than capable of contributing to it should i be granted a PR card..... i am very intelligent and thusly can put across a mean argument when i need to!!
i guess it may sound a bit naive to suggest i could persuade a judge that im genuine and that this is all just one big cluster-f**k of a situation that could be easily resolved...... but i have to cling to dreams at the moment......its the only thing keeping me going

Marco2011

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
Netherlands
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011
AOR Received.
28-12-2011
File Transfer...
16-11-2011
Med's Done....
22-08-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2012
LANDED..........
05-04-2012
No, going to the usa is not going to help you, i was just kidding.. They going to check your passport when you leave canada, you have to check into your plane, so you have to go to border.. as well when you go to the states.. So.. its no option.

Just go back.. and yes.. maybe your girlfriend wants to come with you..

Sep 6, 2011
Marco2011 said:
No, going to the usa is not going to help you, i was just kidding.. They going to check your passport when you leave canada, you have to check into your plane, so you have to go to border.. as well when you go to the states.. So.. its no option.

Just go back.. and yes.. maybe your girlfriend wants to come with you..
well that plans out the window then!!!

as i say if i had the money for flights the first thing i would be doing is getting married........ and my fiancee would be just as stuck in england as i am here, the cost of living is far greater in england and she's never left her province, let alone country so it would be a huge thing for her to do.....not that she wouldnt do it, because she would in a heartbeat if i asked....... i just wouldnt ever want to put her through that!!

MandyUK

Jun 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd July 2011
File Transfer...
27th September 2011
Med's Done....
1st July 2011
Passport Req..
November 7th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
December 29th 2011
LANDED..........
24th Jan 2012. (Canada Place)
formerbritsoldier said:
as i said, my main trail of thought is that surely they don't throw everyone out of the country just like that..... i have not burdened this country, i have not taken anyhitng from it and i am young and fit and more than capable of contributing to it should i be granted a PR card..... i am very intelligent and thusly can put across a mean argument when i need to!!
i guess it may sound a bit naive to suggest i could persuade a judge that im genuine and that this is all just one big cluster-f**k of a situation that could be easily resolved...... but i have to cling to dreams at the moment......its the only thing keeping me going
It doesnt matter what you are, who you are, or what your intentions are, the IO's dont take any of that into consideration, believe me I know, by overstaying you have broken the terms of your vistor visa which makes you there illegally, and therefore they can and will make you leave the country if they realise your in Canada without legal status. Going to the immigration WILL make them aware of this and they WILL make you leave.

As for the possabilty of your girlfriend coming to the UK, she can come as a visitor no problem, but she wont be able to work. My husbands PR took 19 months to complete for him to get his PR and we had been married 2 years by then and you have to prove the relationship just as much as you do for Canada's PR.
As I see it the only option you have is to leave Canada quickly and quietly and go back to the UK, get some funds, return to Canada if you can and then get married and apply from there.
But like others have said on here already, start keeping proof of your relationship, from photos, to trips to flights to bills anything that ties you together.
Its going to be hard, I havnt seen my husband of 12 years for just over 4 months now adn not sure how long its going to be till we see eachother again, but if you serious about being together, this is the step you need to take.

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
This will give you an idea formerbritsoldier: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t77484.0.html