+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overdue Replacement for IEC

warawn2

Feb 20, 2024
Hi everyone. I am currently in the process of applying for an IEC to Canada. I had successfully uploaded all of my documents around January 26th, and I have since received no notifications regarding the need to upload anything else. As it had been a while, I logged into my profile today (Feb 20th) and saw that I had to upload a form about my recent travel. I was supposed to have submitted it by Feb 10th.

Obviously it is my fault that I didn’t check my profile for so long, but I do wish I had received a notification about this. I have since uploaded the travel form and sent a message to the Help Centre asking if my application will still be processed.

I am quite stressed about the situation though, especially as I don’t want to have to pay the application fees again if I do have to redo it. So I wanted to ask here if anyone had experienced submitting a document past its due date, and if everything still went through alright?

warawn2

Feb 20, 2024
Hi everyone. I am currently in the process of applying for an IEC to Canada. I had successfully uploaded all of my documents around January 26th, and I have since received no notifications regarding the need to upload anything else. As it had been a while, I logged into my profile today (Feb 20th) and saw that I had to upload a form about my recent travel. I was supposed to have submitted it by Feb 10th.

Obviously it is my fault that I didn’t check my profile for so long, but I do wish I had received a notification about this. I have since uploaded the travel form and sent a message to the Help Centre asking if my application will still be processed.

I am quite stressed about the situation though, especially as I don’t want to have to pay the application fees again if I do have to redo it. So I wanted to ask here if anyone had experienced submitting a document past its due date, and if everything still went through alright?
i got this.. https://tutuapp.uno/