+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Over 3 months since arrival and no PR card yet

n2cool

Nov 16, 2018
Hi guys,

I arrived in Canada on 20th Feb and sent my new photos for the PR card (since they rejected the old ones which I used for entering Canada) to their processing office some time in March. Then I created the login on my IRCC online account to keep a track of it. The status shows 'submitted' since 7th April and hasn't changed at all since and I haven't received any messages in my inbox. Please can someone help with this? Does anyone know if there are delays in receiving the PR card due to covid -19 or is this abnormally long?

Thanks in advance.

n2cool

Nov 16, 2018
They essentially stopped processing PR cards during the lockdown.
Hello there, would you know a number to call the authorities on for enquiring about the PR card? It's around 5 months since I submitted all docs and I still don't have a it. My status shows 'submitted' forever!

Thanks in advance.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello there, would you know a number to call the authorities on for enquiring about the PR card? It's around 5 months since I submitted all docs and I still don't have a it. My status shows 'submitted' forever!

Thanks in advance.
Believe they are processing the applicarion from the end of February at the moment. There are other threads on the forum.