+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland Spouse Sponsorship-File Moved from CPC-Mississauga to CPC-Ottawa

vineysindhu

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Jan 2020 applicant, File moved from CPC-Mississauga to CPC-Ottawa in June 2021. Reached out to my MP for help with the application and following is their response. Not sue what to make out of it.
I have spoken with IRCC regarding your application and was informed that the eligibility is still currently in progress, while the medical and criminality have both passed.

Currently, there are no outstanding documents or information required from you by IRCC. Please note that due to COVID-19, IRCC is unable to guarantee accurate processing times for open applications, however, your application is still being processed.

pk_17

May 4, 2021
We had a similar timeline. June our application moved from CPC-M to CPC-Ottawa. July 7 we received Pre-Arrival, July 8 DM and PPR. We’re an Outland January 2020 applicant from the UK. Our application went from “in process” (sent from CPC-M) to “received” (received at CPC-Ottawa) and then a few days before Pre-Arrival it went back to “in process”. I think it will move for you soon!
Hmm, we submitted the letter on Aug 3rd, we got an email today our documents were received. Hope everything goes fast at least from now.

vineysindhu

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Any update for anyone? I applied for GCMS notes on 25th Aug and haven't received it yet. Not sure how much more time will it take to receive GCMS notes. Can we do something about it apart from reaching out to MP and GCMS notes as I have done both and nothing is helping.

mihirkumar patel

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
Jan 2020 Applicant and similar to yours
my file was transferred to CPC-Ottawa from CPC-Mississauga in May 2021.
I observed ECAS status changed from "In Process "to "Application Received" and yesterday it was changed to "in Process" again.
How long it took for you whole process???