+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland Spousal sponsorship_education difference

Oct 23, 2021
Hi
I am going to sponsor my husband but he has lower education than me( he didn't go to college and I am a master's ). He couldn't continue because of some financial issues. We have been together for almost 10 years( since my highschool and newly married. We have a joint bank account and enough funds.
Does having less education result in rejection?
I am so overwhelmed.

Oct 23, 2021
You're welcome.

There's way more relevant data to sort through than whether the married couple has perfectly balanced educations.
You're right. The problem is we are afraid of not having the chance to live together here after a long journey of difficulties. A 10_year relationship is hard to handle and now we are again worried.
Thank you for your concern.

Oct 23, 2021
So you have landed or you have COPR. Either way you have to update your file to married, if you haven’t done so.
Actually, I was a student here and got my pr after. The last 3 years, it was a long distance relationship and after pr, I got married to him. So you see, it's been a long journey and now we are so stressed because of education difference.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Actually, I was a student here and got my pr after. The last 3 years, it was a long distance relationship and after pr, I got married to him. So you see, it's been a long journey and now we are so stressed because of education difference.
Education makes no difference so not an issue. Assume you are living in Canada as you have to be to sponsor him.