+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(Outland) Final Step - Submitting Passport photocopy etc to local VAC

vcreid

Feb 14, 2016
Hello,

I just received notification to send the last round of documents to the nearest VAC here in Korea.
Passport photocopy
2 photos
appendix B form

My husband is the only applicant as our children already have citizenship. It has never been clear to me when I list our kids and when I do not.
The form simply asks for information of the applicant, spouse and dependent children (accompanying or not), so I included our kid's info (passport, DOB, height, eye colour).

I'm unsure if I should send copies of their passports and 2 photos of them as well. I haven't submitted any photos of them so far.

Any input on this would be great. Thanks.

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
hi,

as your children are canadian citizens already, you do not submit any passport copies, appendix b or photos for them. these instructions are generic for all forms of immigration streams. the children listed in these instructions refer to children who are listed in the application as either applying for pr status or not accompanying a parent who is applying for PR. your children are not applying for pr. only your husband should be submitting these items.

vcreid

Feb 14, 2016
Hello again,

We were just notified by the agent at our local VAC that all family members (incl myself and 2 daughters who are canadian) should be listed on the form. ><

I'm a bit worried that when the VAC (in Seoul) sends it to Manila, the agents in Manila will say something different.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?