+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

out of status sponsor

yagana

Jan 2, 2006
hi PMM,
please advise on this can someone whose out of status in US be sponsored to canada or can they file for skilled worker category . thanks in advance
yags.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

yagana said:
hi PMM,
please advise on this can someone whose out of status in US be sponsored to canada or can they file for skilled worker category . thanks in advance
yags.
Yes, with a caviet, they originally must have been admitted to the US for 1 year. It also depends on the attitude of the office, they may look upon the illegality as "breaking the law" and insist that the person apply through their home country.

PMM

JD-ALI

Apr 10, 2013
My spouse is going to lodge an application to MPNP under family stream. She has a close relatives living in Winnipeg.
While my family lives in the Philippines, I am living and working in the U.S. on a tourist visa for almost 3 years, needless to say im out of staus
I guess my question will be:

Will it be prudent to declare it my application ,include my work experience in the USA and continue working here in the US until
a decision on the apllication is met. Or go back to the Philippines before we submit the application.

And also would I also need and FBI background check?