+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Other Americans Just Twiddling Their Thumbs...

CaliMoon123

Aug 12, 2020
and waiting for IELTS to be offered? CELPIP is offered in California, but completely sold out through the rest of the year in California. What are you doing to cope?

CaliMoon123

Aug 12, 2020
OK! wow. you just inspired to make my booking to take the test in Kansas City. in TWO days. Wish me luck! I have not prepared. But off to take a practice test now and find a place to stay!

Scalphunter

Star Member
Jun 20, 2020
OK! wow. you just inspired to make my booking to take the test in Kansas City. in TWO days. Wish me luck! I have not prepared. But off to take a practice test now and find a place to stay!
Try to go through the official practice tests instead of the tests you find on YouTube. Use YouTube to learn tips on each section and you should be good. Speaking should be easy, but Writing is annoying. Reading and Listening are easy if you pay attention in the exam. If a question seems to have more than one possible answer (this happens in Reading), try to fit all possible answers into the question and see which one makes most sense logically and grammatically. That'll usually be the correct answer. Keep an eye out for synonyms in such questions. Good luck!