+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Original IELTS TRF sent with the application. Will it be returned by CHC?

sunnykm

Mar 20, 2014
Hi,

I applied for a study permit (university checklist) yesterday via vfs. I have submitted original IELTS TRF instead of a photocopy. On calling vfs helpline today they said that CHC New Delhi returns only passport and nothing else.

Will i get my original IELTS TRF back?

sunnykm

Mar 20, 2014
I called up British council. Additional TRF are not issued to the candidate. They can send it to any universities that I want. But I want a copy for myself.

jaskaranjassal

Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
05-05-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
05-05-2014
Med's Done....
12-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2014
LANDED..........
16-07-2014
sunnykm said:
I called up British council. Additional TRF are not issued to the candidate. They can send it to any universities that I want. But I want a copy for myself.
u have not photo copied ur original TRF . ?? u can cntact canada embassy in delhi and ask them

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

sunnykm said:
I have a photocopy. Do you know whether CHC New Delhi returns original IELTS or not?

You get only passport with/without visa.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunnykm said:
You could have a requested a designated hard copy for CIC as BC accomodates such requests. But now that you have submitted your score report, I am afraid it's too late.

You will only receive one copy of your Test Report Form, unless you are applying to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), or United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA) – in these cases, you can receive two. Proof of application to CIC and UKBA must be provided.
http://www.ielts.org/test_takers_information/getting_my_results/getting_my_results.aspx