+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Original educational Certificates required back for HEC Pakistan attestation

atikan

Mar 26, 2012
Hello friends,
My wife applied for family sponsorship for me in January, 2012 and she received an email describing that “she has met the requirement to sponsor” and that my file is being transferred to Islamabad visa office for further processing in April 2012. But since then there has been no update at all. I even did not receive any acknowledgement email.

I initially had to provide CIC with all my educational certificates and transcripts in original (as it was specifically mentioned for Pakistani citizens). Still I kept the original university degree with me. I moved to Dubai in March, 2012. The problem that I’m stuck in now is that, the company that I work for in Dubai needs an attested copy of my University degree and has given me 2 months’ notice for providing that. And HEC has written in their website that there is an explicit requirement for all Certificates and transcripts since Matric to be provided in original for the attestation of University Degree.

Now I don’t have any clue what to do, whom to contact and how to proceed from here on.

I will be delighted if someone can guide me with this. I don’t want to lose my job here and my company’s requirement is very strict. I have already explained them the whole situation and couldn’t nudge their rigidity even least a bit.

Thanks.