+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Operations officer noc code - TD Bank

Anki Gupta

Mar 6, 2022
Hi

My name is Ankita Gupta and i am getting an offer from td bank as operations officer. Below I am mentioning job duties. Can u plz let me know is this job eligible for express entry with a skill level and noc code B :?
Job Description
• Process all transactions accurately and in timely manner.
• Provide professional and courteous service at all times to both internal and external clients.
• Ensure service is maintained as per Service Level Agreements and Internal service delivery standards.
• Ensure that we are meeting our CiCEI goals and SLA requirements for phone calls, by picking up all calls that come to each individual’s line.
• Adhere to Firm and Industry regulations and policies for all transactions.
• Escalation of issues where necessary.
• Identify opportunities for improvements in service delivery and processes.
• Support process initiatives.
• Ensure documents are completed accurately and filed for properly and ensuring privacy of client information.
• Ensure the Industry and Firm regulations and operating practices are met for all transactions completed.
• Complete investigations accurately and in timely manner and identify process gaps.
• Participate fully as a member of the team, promote effectiveness and contribute to a positive work environment.
• Participate and complete development activities.
• Ensure adherence to HR policies, and industry code of conduct.
• Share and work with peers to develop and improve process that will assist in day to day transactions and productivity

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi

My name is Ankita Gupta and i am getting an offer from td bank as operations officer. Below I am mentioning job duties. Can u plz let me know is this job eligible for express entry with a skill level and noc code B :?
Job Description
• Provide professional and courteous service at all times to both internal and external clients.
• Ensure service is maintained as per Service Level Agreements and Internal service delivery standards.
• Ensure that we are meeting our CiCEI goals and SLA requirements for phone calls, by picking up all calls that come to each individual’s line.
• Ensure documents are completed accurately and filed for properly and ensuring privacy of client information.
• Ensure the Industry and Firm regulations and operating practices are met for all transactions completed.
• Complete investigations accurately and in timely manner and identify process gaps.
• Participate fully as a member of the team, promote effectiveness and contribute to a positive work environment.
• Share and work with peers to develop and improve process that will assist in day to day transactions and productivity
Sorry don't know much but please confirm from TD if they will provide paperwork for IRCC and other stuff to support your application as here in this forum I read someone saying TD is not giving paperwork after experience. It can be a certain branch or so but still feel like letting you know.

RiyaShar

Jan 21, 2023
Thank you for your reply , actually I dont work in a Branch it is a corporate building of TD . I tried connecting with lawyers but they have no idea to determine the NOC code for this position. Have you tried to contact anyone?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thank you for your reply , actually I dont work in a Branch it is a corporate building of TD . I tried connecting with lawyers but they have no idea to determine the NOC code for this position. Have you tried to contact anyone?
Sorry its not my field but had read someone's response and when was going through forum remember it and thought of letting you know. I very well know how much time and life goes on to get PR and didn't really feel like ignoring your thread even though being it right out of my league.

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Hi

Job Description
Can you please tell me which NOC ended up using?

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Someone I know is in the same situation. Did you figure out your NOC?