+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open work permit pls help

CAMIL

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
Hi everyone.I'm holding an owp and I'm waiting for may pr card that I don't know when I can get it.anyway my question is when I get my pr card inwant to move to my aunt to saskatchewan.can I get my spouse as soon as I move their?hope anybody know about this.thank you

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

CAMIL said:
Hi everyone.I'm holding an owp and I'm waiting for may pr card that I don't know when I can get it.anyway my question is when I get my pr card inwant to move to my aunt to saskatchewan.can I get my spouse as soon as I move their?hope anybody know about this.thank you
I assume you included your wife in your PR application. If you did, her PR application is being processed in conjunction with yours. Hers will not be issued until you "land". Once you are a PR you can travel where ever you want. But if you were selected as a PNP note the contract you signed with the province.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Has you PR been approved? I am reading through your old posts and it seems that you have your OWP (but does not even have the AIP yet considering the remarks on your OWP). When did you get married? If you got married after you submitted your application for PR but you are not PR yet, you'd have to update your application to include your husband.

CAMIL said: