+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open work permit paper submission

rahabmumo

Mar 1, 2023
I was refused sowp because my husband's work was not in noc 0,a or b. I applied to restore my status under the new families of noc c skilled workers on paper 2 weeks ago. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to open the application so i can link with ircc gckey?

Feb 25, 2023
I was refused sowp because my husband's work was not in noc 0,a or b. I applied to restore my status under the new families of noc c skilled workers on paper 2 weeks ago. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to open the application so i can link with ircc gckey?
I heard you can get sowp by flagpoling. Collect all your documents and try there, hopefully you will get it if you are eligible.

Alphabeta1415

Jan 25, 2023
Hi I am also in restoration period. Applied online 3rd feb 2023. Can you please share timeline for the first refusal? Was that paper application?

rahabmumo

Mar 1, 2023
Hi I am also in restoration period. Applied online 3rd feb 2023. Can you please share timeline for the first refusal? Was that paper application?
I had applied for extension on july 21 2022 and it was refused on jan 19 2023. I had applied online. Are you able to link your paper application to your gckey?

AnNaomi

Aug 18, 2023
Hi, I’m in the same boat .I applied to restore my sowp on 16th of August 2023.
Did you already got your restored visa or no?

thank you