ali.ahmad2789

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

I wanted to ask you few questions regarding provincial nominee program for Ontario. I have been admitted to MBA concentration in Financial Management program at Sprott School of Business of Carleton University in Ottawa. The duration of the program is 16 months (min full time) to a maximum of 2 years (full time). I checked the Ontario immigration website and there it says that a masters graduate can actually apply for the provincial nominee program without a job offer but he will need to show sufficient funds in his bank account which is around 11.5K CAD.
Firstly I want to know that what will i qualify for this program and what will be my chances of getting immigiration through provincial nominee program.

Thanks & Regards,

Syed Ali Ahmad

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ali.ahmad2789 said:
Dear All,

I wanted to ask you few questions regarding provincial nominee program for Ontario. I have been admitted to MBA concentration in Financial Management program at Sprott School of Business of Carleton University in Ottawa. The duration of the program is 16 months (min full time) to a maximum of 2 years (full time). I checked the Ontario immigration website and there it says that a masters graduate can actually apply for the provincial nominee program without a job offer but he will need to show sufficient funds in his bank account which is around 11.5K CAD.
Firstly I want to know that what will i qualify for this program and what will be my chances of getting immigiration through provincial nominee program.

Thanks & Regards,

Syed Ali Ahmad
Get the facts right.

It's Ontario Masters' program. CAP for applications is usually 1200 a year on first come first serve basis. It was 1200 in 2013 and may change for 2014.
Read the following;

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPSTUDENTS_MASTERS.html

11.5K isn't a big deal to show, it's a big deal to fall within the CAP.

Cheers!

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kindly share your profile.

2014 quota for masters category is 2500 applications on fifo basis.

16 months would be 4 terms so u would get 3 year work permit.

hope this helps.

cheers

lovedeepsingh

Oct 15, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-1-2014
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2014
LANDED..........
2 Aug 2014
ali.ahmad2789 said:
Dear All,

Thanks & Regards,

Syed Ali Ahmad
i am also going to the carleton university.
Be in touch.

ali.ahmad2789

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you all for your reply. Yes you are right the quota for PNP for 2014 is 2500. But since there are so many universities in Ontario it will be very difficult for me to qualify for that program. My program is for four terms, 3 terms of study and one term is of Co Op in which we also have to do some sort of project. I am not sure whether I will get 3 years of post graduate visa or not.

My Profile.
O levels 8Bs, 1A
A Levels 3Bs, 1A

Graduated from University of Nottingham with honors and second upper class standing in Finance Accounting & Management
GMAT: 570
Ielts : 7.5 (Although I didn't require one for admission)

1 year of work experience as assistant accountant in UAE